Saturday, January 5, 2013

Ella 7 months

Our little bug is 7 months old!!!! 


Fun facts about Ella at 7 months:

  • First tooth came in on Christmas!  The teething process was miserable for everyone involved... 3 weeks of fussiness, low fever for a week, chin rash from all the drool, and diaper rash.  Not to mention Ella decided to start teething while we were on vacation.  Teething and a baby with jet lag... well you can imagine the horror we witnessed.  
  • Wearing 9 month clothing...our little giant
  • Favorite baby food is the macaroni and cheese vegetable one (Gerber brand)
  • Favorite toys are a sophie giraffe toy Michelle gave her for Christmas, and a singing book that grandma and grandpa Reese gave her
  • Loves cereal puffs 
  • Trying so hard to crawl.  Rocks back and forth on her hands and knees
  • Fascinated by Christmas lights 
  • Still breastfeeding every 4 hours during the day
  • Takes 2-3 naps a day
  • Started taking some formula... it's the only way Brandon and I can go out without the munchkin.  Since my milk supply is only on supply and demand I don't really have enough to pump in advance, which makes it difficult if someone is babysitting her.  I feel guilty giving her formula sometimes, because I know breast milk is better.  I still plan on breastfeeding, but this at least allows us a little more freedom which is nice!   
  • Doesn't like to be rocked to sleep anymore.  I lay her down in her crib, and play lullabies and she puts herself to sleep
  • Loves peek-a-boo
  • The mirror is her best friend (we've nicknamed the mirror Miranda)
  • Loves playing with her cousin Sawyer the dog
  • No longer sleeping through the night (hopefully this is just a phase because of the jet lag)  
  • Going through a screeching phase
  • Says ba-ba-ba
  • Starting to have a little stranger danger, but for the most part will go to anyone
  • Still such a happy baby!  :)   


eating cereal puffs 

First tooth

Here's to hoping she starts sleeping through the night again

No comments: