Our wonderful friends Jade and Doug threw use a surprise going away party the Saturday before we left. They tricked us into believing we were going to a live Aussie comedy show. We showed up at their house that evening ready to go to the show, were greeted at the door by jade, then walked into their dark house (we were slightly suspicious at this time), and were surprised by all of our closest friends hiding in the dining room. They had a dessert bar full of all my favorite American and Australian desserts. Jade knows I have a major sweet tooth. ;) Our friend Jacob gave a heartfelt toast to start the evening off, and the rest of the night was spent chatting and stuffing ourselves full of sweets. It was such a wonderful night, spent with some of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life. There were a lot of tears that night as we said our goodbyes. Although it's great to be home and surrounded by family, I still can't help but feel homesick for Perth and wishing our friends weren't so far away. Dang Australia why must you be so far away!
 |
| The crew |
 |
| Love the Robinsons |
 |
| Anouck and I |
Sunday before we left we had one last final hoorah with the Williams' and Kendalls. Dannii, Jade, and I have been the three musketeers since we moved to Perth. I have moved back to the US, and Dannii is now moving to Karatha this week, so the trio has been separated. I know that no matter where we are in the world we will always remain close though. Love these girls.
 |
| Dannii, Lisa, Jade |
 |
| Ella is going to miss her best bud Maddie |
1 comment:
Oh! This is beautiful. I am so grateful to have had you here. I miss you! x
Post a Comment