Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ella 8 months

My little bug is 8 months old!  I know ever parent says this, but seriously where has the time gone?  She is growing so fast some days I just want her to slow down.  She is at such a fun age right now.. I think I say that with every month.  Life with Ella just keeps getting better and better each day.  I love this little munckin so much!

8 months old 
Fun Facts about Ella:

  • Weight:18.5 lbs (75th percentile) Height: 28.5 inches (95th percentile) Head circumfrence: (25th percentile)
  • Loves to touch everything with her pointer finger.  We call it "the probe" haha.  She loves to examine everything with her finger such as the carpet, your face, her food, toys etc.  It is so cute
  • Little miss independent she wants to do everything by herself, and get into everything
  • Has 2 adorable bunny teeth 
  • Loves mashed potatoes, blueberries, yogurt bites, cereal puffs (pretty much any real food I give her) and of course mac & cheese baby food (gerber brand)
  • Soooo close to crawling.  She has taken a few steps forward but then falls on her belly  
  • Sitting up and playing like a champ
  • Sleeping through the night again. yay!!! Goes to sleep at 8:00pm and wakes up at 8:00am
  • Notices when people leave the room and turns her head to look for them
  • Responds to her name
  • Takes 2 naps a day
  • Loves to chat
  • Loves to play in her jumper
  • Nurses 3 times a day
  • Becoming more reserved in new environments.  She gets really quiet and stares at everything... 
  • Loves pulling items out of a box and then putting them back in


Ellas new sock monkey from Grandma and Grandpa Reese



Mommy's little girl 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable! I can't believe our baby's our 8 months old!! So crazy! Jake is really close to crawling too. I am afraid for him to be mobile :)