Monday, November 19, 2012

Life on the coast

With our departure date in a little under 3 weeks, I am trying to soak up as much of this beautiful country (and it's people) as I can before I leave.  I absolutely love Australia, and it will forever be our second home.  We immediately fell in love with Perth when we moved.  It is such a beautiful place.  The beaches are serene and picturesque... You almost feel like you are staring at a postcard of some exotic far off place. The beaches are not over crowded which is a nice change from the US.  You can go to the beach, and sometimes be one of maybe three people there.  The water is a beautiful turquoise color, and crystal clear for snorkeling/scuba diving.  The weather is perfect.  You can go outdoors all year round (Oh how I dread going back to the snow). There are walking paths all around the coast.  Nothing like going for a run and breathing in the ocean breeze.  Living on the coast is the best I decided.  As much as I love the beautiful Utah mountains I think I would trade them in for the ocean any day.    

 I love this beautiful country!!!! 



No comments: