Saturday, November 24, 2012

Going away breakfast

On Saturday I met up with some of my friends from uni for breakfast. I hadn't seen a few of them since my baby shower back in March, so it was a long over due catch up. They also got to meet Ella for the first time. Ella was passed around the table multiple times so that everyone got their quota of cuddles.  I discovered a new trick of Ella's.  Anytime you take out your phone, or a camera Ella will smile!  haha.  I think she is use to her mommy taking a million pictures of her.  Such a little ham!
I had a great time. I'm really going to miss these girls... we've been through a lot together over the past couple of years!

2 weeks until we leave!!!!

Addielle, Ashleigh, Neeta, Georgina, Lauren, Chandra 

Ella loved Neeta.  Best buds :) 




No comments: