Little miss Ella is 6 months old!!!
 |
| Ella 3 months- 6 months |
 |
| Check out those long legs! |
A few fun facts about Ella at 6 months:
- Weighs 17 lbs (75th percentile) and is in the 97th percentile for height. Holy moly we have a little giant on our hands.
- Has the cutest, chubbiest, long legs in the world. Which I love to kiss.
- Still sleeping through the night. yay!
- When she wakes up in the morning or from a nap she will play quietly in her crib until I come and get her (unless I leave her too long then she might let out a few cries)
- As soon as she sees me come into the room she gets so excited, and gives me the biggest smile. It's the perfect way to wake up in the morning.
- Has learned to put her binky in her mouth by herself. This is something we've been working on for the past few weeks. Initially she wouldn't sleep without it, and every time she spit it out she would cry for someone to come put it back in. Now we just leave a couple extra binkies in her crib, so if she wakes up in the middle of the night she can easily find one and put it in her mouth. Works like a charm!
- Is rollin' 24/7... and trying her best to crawl. She does the stink bug... puts her butt up in the air and kicks her legs. haha... Hasn't quite figured out how to travel though. She is one determined little girl!
- Loves peek-a-boo!
- Loves sleeping on her side
- Still eating solids 2-3 times (small amounts) and breastfeeding every 4 hours during the day
- Doesn't like bananas or apple sauce. Loves pears, apricots, pumpkin, and sweet potato
- Will let anyone and everyone hold her. She is a very social baby, and is happy to have any attention
- Smiles whenever I put my phone in front of her (yep. I have her well trained)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is the cutest!! I love the chub (Jake has a TON of it) and her long little legs. She is such a pretty girl.
I can't believe she is already 6 months - the time has gone SO fast.
oh my goodness she is soooo cute!!
Post a Comment