I figure I better post Ella's 5 month stats now because on Wednesday my little baby girl will be 6 months! Seriously where has the time gone?!?! Can't believe she will be half a year old. Crazy!
A few fun facts about Ella at 5 months:
- 16.5 lbs (75th percentile)... not sure about her height but she is definitely tall for her age
- She is seriously the happiest baby in the world. She's my little sunshine. She will "complain" when she is annoyed or wants something but that's about it.... she rarely cries.
- Doesn't mind her car seat now, which is a nice change
- Rolling all over the place! Oh my goodness this little lady won't stay put. haha
- On solids 2 times a day. She loves pumpkin and sweet potato, and hates apple sauce (I think it's a little sour for her).
- The messiest eater. She insists on putting her hands in her mouth after every bite and/or grabbing the spoon, so food gets everywhere
- Still breastfeeding every 4 hours during the day
- Takes 2-3 naps a day (usually 1-2 hours long)
- Up at 6:00am every morning. We call her the "early bird special" haha
- Goes to sleep around 7:00pm
- She is a very curious baby. She wants to touch and taste everything!
- Gets distracted nursing now. She either swats at my face or tries to grab my phone (I'm usually a facebook/ instagram stalker while I breastfeed).
- Thinks her daddy is hilarious. He can always make her giggle (usually by burping in her face... gross)
- Loves to play and splash in the bath
- (drum roll please)... has FINALLY started sleeping through the night as of a week ago (5 1/2 months). She still will occasionally wake up around 3:00 but I just go into her room, put her binky in and she goes right back to sleep
- Is very interested in her feet
- Doing all sorts of cooing and babbling
- Loves to look in the mirror
- Loves cuddling with her bunny when she takes naps
Love this little girl so much!




No comments:
Post a Comment