This post is long overdue... I'm playing catch up because we haven't had internet from the time we moved up until now. We moved to Elko on February 9th, so have almost been here for 3 months. Time has actually flown by. We are still living in temporary housing, so Elko still doesn't really feel like home. We are in the process of buying a home. Our very first home!!!! So exciting. :) We initially weren't planning on buying in Elko because housing prices are outrageous here, but we found a house and price that we felt comfortable with so decided to go for it. As of right now, assuming everything continues to run smoothly, we should be closing on the house in the next week or so and then moving in at the end of May. I can't wait. I'm really looking forward to getting out of temporary housing and having our own stuff.
Here are some photos of our temporary housing and the beautiful terrain of Elko (ok that last part was a total joke). haha
 |
| Elko |
 |
| Our home for the past 3 months |
No comments:
Post a Comment