Last week we visited our alma mater. Brandon wanted to meet with one of his old professors, so we decided to make a trip out of it. Both of us adore Logan Utah. Logan holds a lot of special memories for both Brandon and I.
Brandon's brother and sister, Ryan and Kelli, both go to Utah State University so we met up with them for lunch.
 |
| USU campus ("Old Main") |
It was so much fun to walk around Utah State University campus, drive by our old houses and relive some of our college memories. Definitely some of the best years of my life. I met some of the most amazing people while going to school at Utah State, got to live a crazy college life with 8 amazing room mates, started studying a profession I love, and most importantly started dating the love of my life. Logan will forever hold a special place in my heart. Utah State Aggie for life! :)
 |
| The "Boat House" my college home for 2 years... coolest house ever. Lots of dance parties happened here! |
 |
| The "Tree House" Brandon's house when we were dating |
 |
| The first house we rented as a married couple |
 |
| Ella's new Utah State bear |
1 comment:
How fun! I didn't realize you guys started dating while at utah state. Of course I know both your roots were from good old west high ;)
Post a Comment