Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy valentines day!

Still playing catch up here on the old blog.  My goal is to print my blog off each year, so please forgive me for posting all the mundane details of my life.
For Valentines Day my sis in law, Heather, and I did a photo shoot of Ella and my nephew Beckham.  The photos turned out adorable.  All thanks to Heather, who did all the work... I didn't do much besides put on a circus act in the background to get the kiddos to smile.





My favorite.  Such a sweet little face. 
Valentine I made for Brandon
We also made candy bar posters for Brandon and Jordan (Heather's husband). My favorite line is "I am a sucker for your juicy kisses and your salted nut roll." haha  Hey, you gotta be creative with these kind of things!


Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! 


No comments: