In December my family came out to Perth to celebrate Christmas! We had such an amazing time and managed to cram in a whole lot of fun in the 3 weeks they were here. It's hard to believe they have already come and gone. We made some great memories and had an unforgettable Christmas. Thanks for coming out to visit! Here is a short timeline of Christmas in Perth 2011. Since I couldn't post all the pictures we took (which was well over a hundred) I picked some of my favourite ones to share instead.
While in Fremantle we got to see the preliminary sailing races for the Olympics.
Went to the beautiful Kings Park a handful of times
Went Christmas shopping in the city
Went to see the pinacles in Nambung national park
Pinacles

Celebrated an early Christmas and opened presents before we headed off on a road trip down south

Had a celebration dinner at Little Ceasars pizza for my graduation
Spent Christmas at one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen- Hamlin Bay
Merry Christmas 2011
Saw wild sting rays.....
and touched them! One of the coolest experiences I've ever had by far!!!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a BLAST! I'm so glad you were able to spend 3 whole weeks with your family over Christmas. Your belly is sooo cute!
awesome pics! wish they had have been here longer :( love you! x
Post a Comment