It was such an amazing feeling walking across the stage to receive my diploma. There was a lot of hard work and tears put into receiving that diploma. It was all worth it though. I made some wonderful memories, made some life long friends and am now working doing something I absolutely love. :) Life is pretty awesome right now. Even our little girl got to celebrate with us on the big day. It was fun graduating knowing that she was right there with me every step of the way. What a wonderful way to end one chapter of my life and begin another. The only downfall of the whole day was not having my family there to celebrate. I know they wish they could have been there though. Thank you mom, dad and Michelle for all the encouragement and support over the past 7 years. I honestly couldn't have done it without you. Also, I think my husband deserves a standing ovation for putting up with all the stress and tears over the past two years. I also couldn't have done it without him. I am blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. 











Our baby girl got to celebrate with us :)
For my mom
Love my hubby
The whole family together :)
My North American friend counterpart
Love these girls
Girls that I work with
No comments:
Post a Comment