As of today I am 24 weeks and 3 days... only 15 1/2 weeks to go! I must say it is going by really fast. I am trying to soak in every step of the journey, because it will be over before I know it. Carrying a baby is truly a miracle and such a blessing. It is amazing experiencing everything for the first time... first ultrasound, first kicks and watching my belly continually grow. It is hard to express the love I feel for my little one, even though we haven't even officially met and I know that love will continue to grow even more. I am so grateful for our little girl. She is an answer to our prayers and I know she will bless our lives in so many ways. 

It's fun to see my belly grow. In a way I've had to develop a thicker skin because everyone, and I mean everyone, likes to share their opinion with you... whether it's that your belly is too big or too small, or they are sure you are having a boy even though you've told them you've had the ultrasound and it's
clearly a girl. haha. The most important thing is that my little girl is healthy. That's all I care about.
For the most part I feel great. I still get tired easily and have starting having heartburn at night, but really that's all the complaints I have. No swelling or stretch marks yet (fingers crossed). I think I have had a fairly easy pregnancy so far. She is very active and kicks me constantly... which I love. I love laying there and feeling her move around. :)
Crazy to think that I will soon be onto the third trimester! We have little bits and pieces put together for the nursery. I have made a few things for her room (which I will post later). We are hoping to order the crib set in the next couple weeks, so that Michelle can help me set up the nursery when she comes out to visit. My friend Jade deserves a shout out because she has been A-MA-ZING! Seriously, she has saved us so much money. She is constantly finding us deals and spoiling our little girl with gifts. She is also throwing me a baby shower next month with another one of my close friends.
Well that's all for now! xx
3 comments:
You are so cute!! It's fun being prego with you and due right around the same time. I can't wait to see what your little girl looks like...she will be sooo cute!
I think your prego belly is adorable!!!!! I miss you sista!
You look amazing!! Can't wait to meet my niece. :-)
Post a Comment