Brandon spoiled me for our anniversary, and gave me a wonderful night that I will always remember. He made reservations at the C Restaurant, which is on St. Georges Terrace, in the heart of Perth city. The restaurant has huge glass windows that over look the entire city, and here's the amazing part...the restaurant does a 360. The restaurant slowly spins around, and you get to see all of Perth. It was so beautiful to see the city at night, and the food was spectacular.
This is us eating desert. I ordered honey flavoerd panna cotta with chocolate ice cream, and Brandon ordered his usual cheese plate for dessert. I enjoy teasing him repeatedly for this. Who orders a cheese plate for dessert...seriously. We also took a video inside the restaurant, but I can't get it to load for some reason....
2 comments:
how romantic! Happy Anniversary!!! Hope to see you soon!!!
My Dad always had cheese for dessert. Thanks for bringing that nice memory to mind, Lisa. I'm hoping to get a chance to see you while you're in town. Take care of that cute husband of yours. Aunt Cathy
Post a Comment