Today marks the day of two years full of happiness and waking up every morning to the man I love....
It doesn't seem that long ago that I said 'yes', and was married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake temple. Time has gone by so fast. In our short years of marriage we have shared so many adventures, life changes, accomplishments, and ups and downs together. Though we've only been married two years, I really can't picture life without Brandon, nor would I want to picture sharing experiences with anyone else by my side. Not only is he the love of my life, but he is also my best friend.
Brandon you have enriched my life in so many ways, and I am so grateful that I said 'yes' two years ago.
I can't wait to see where life will take us next.

4 comments:
Congrats you two! I can't believe it has already been two years. You guys are great. Hope you're having a great time in Aussie land!
oooohhhhhhhhh. TWO YEARS!!!
Congrats to my most fave American couple of all time :)
VERY exciting!!
Hope you get spoilt! xx
Congratulations!!!
P.S. Your ring is gorgeous. :)
Congrats you two!! I can't believe how fast time has gone either. You two are really great together and compliment one another very well. I hope you both had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment