Sunday, October 9, 2011

Club Pinterest day #1

I recently became a fan of pinterest ! When I went home for a visit (pictures to come) Michelle showed me pinterest and I've been hooked ever since. If you haven't already signed up, do it! Pinterest is an online pinboard and you get to collect different things you are interested in. For example I am collecting recipes, speech pathology resources and arts & craft ideas. My friend Dannii is obsessed with pinterest as well, so we decided to make a pinterest club. So far the only members are myself, Dannii and Jade, but we hope to have more people join... we are making it into a facebook club. We decided it would be fun to get together once a month and have each person choose a pinterest craft activity to do and bring along a new recipe to share.
Friday Dannii and I commenced our first Pinterest club meeting. We decided to make memo boards. We bought all of the supplies at the reject shop (discount store).
All the supplies- ready to go!
We hired Brandon on as our personal photographer (even though he teased us the whole time and said that we should call the club 'Over 80' because we were acting like old ladies). This is his action shot he took from behind the glue bottle. haha He did a good job. I think we might have to hire him for the next meeting.

Half way done

Yep we even did the hammering. We are tough like that.

And the finished product came out.......

Like this! :)

Can't wait for our next Pinterest day!

No comments: