Monday, August 8, 2011

Toys, Toys, Toys!

Just incase you didn't believe me about my new obsession...... Check out the new buys I got today! Pig Goes Pop, Mr. and Mrs Potato Head, fishing game, play dough activity, mini Guess Who, doctor set and toy register.... all of which (minus the pig goes pop) was on sale, so it ended up being quite the bargin! Did I mention that I love resources?!?! Think that should cure my obsession for a least a few months. Can't wait to hit up the 'All a Dollar' shops in the US! :)

1 comment:

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

So, I didn't realize you did another post before, so I was confused as to your "toy obsession". ha ha, glad you clarified that one in the post before. ha ha. Beck would love all of those toys. Aren't those Crayola Twistables the very best? Oh, and that'd rock if you and Michelle could start something up together! That would mean you'd need to move back here though. :) So, hurry it up because we all miss you and my bro.