On Thursday Brandon and I took a bus to
Curtin University, to meet my advisor and walk around the campus. I start orientation on Monday! I was informed that orientation goes for two weeks, so I won't
actually be starting classes until March 1st. That's good I suppose, it gives me more time to relax and ease into things before school starts. The campus is so beautiful. There are huge trees and plants everywhere... There seems to be a lot of student activities, so I'm looking forward to getting involved. Here are some pictures of the campus!

The library is off to the right in this picture

This picture was taken from the Library Cafe overlooking the campus

Me with my orientation papers!
yipee
2 comments:
Lisa! thanks for the pictures! I love being updated on your life in Australia. What a once in a life time opportunity. I wish Tyler and I would have lived someone other then the USA or at least traveled more before we started a family. But then again, we didnt have the money to travel, and we wont for about another 8 years when Tyler is done with dental school and med school. hmmm...plus Parker is adorable and I am sure when he can talk and walk, it will be fun! Right now just feel so tied down at time!! Maybe part of it is breast feeding!! Anyways, I am so happy for you and your adventure! Cant wait to keep following the amazing things you and your husband do!! Love you!!
That does look like a beautiful campus! You are doing So good about keeping us informed with info. and pictures Thanks so much. Now I need to jump on the ball and get pictures up of Beckham and what's going on with us. Are you guys adjusting to the time difference? Yesterday was really sad without everyone here for dinner. Kelli was working, you guys are gone, Ry is gone and Ashlee was sick. it was really sad. :( We miss you guys like crazy! I can't believe it's already been a week since you've left (a week and a day for you guys). :)Tell Brandon hello for us too.
Post a Comment