Saturday, June 21, 2014

photo shoot

A photographer from the hospital came and took newborn photos of Andi. They were so adorable that I had to buy them... Even though they were pretty pricey.  She is only a day old in these photos.  Such a sweet little angel.   







My friend Emily made adorable matching big sister, lil sis t-shirts for the girls.  I decided to test out my photography skills and take some photos of them wearing the shirts before they out grew them.  Andi is 6 weeks old in these pictures.  I think they turned out really cute! Not too shabby for an amateur photographer.  ;) Unfortunately, by the time I got both girls dressed for the photo shoot Andi was on the verge of a melt down, so she has her binky in all the photos.  Wish I could have gotten some photos of her beautiful gummy smile.  











No comments: