I feel a little guilty for not documenting this pregnancy more. This pregnancy has flown by, and has been SO much busier (and exhausting) now that I have a crazy toddler to chase after. I haven't been as good about taking pregnancy photos along the way or documenting pregnancy symptoms and doctors appointments etc. With the first pregnancy everything is so new and unexpected, the second time around all the symptoms and appointments blur into one, and you know more what to expect. Trust me though my sweet baby girl, I love you just as much as your big sister and this pregnancy was equally as special to me... you just have a lazy/tired mom. :)
 |
| We found out I was pregnant in September 2013 |
I told Brandon I was pregnant with this gift from Ella. :) Mini Reese's pieces, the pregnancy test (in a ziplock bag... haha) and a card that said "surprise I'm going to be a big sister!" Brandon was SO shocked/excited. :)
 |
| First ultrasound (6 weeks) |
 |
| Little gummy bear (9 weeks) |
 |
| This was how we announced the pregnancy to family and friends "our little pumpkin due May, 21st" Which just so happens to be Ella's birthday! Please note that my pumpkin is vomiting. haha |
 |
| 18 weeks! |
 |
Ella's ultrasound on top and baby girl #2 on bottom
|
 |
| Beautiful girl 30 weeks! |
 |
| Maternity photo 35 weeks |
 |
| My favorite photo! |
No comments:
Post a Comment