Friday, September 7, 2012

Ella's baby blessing

I am completely failing at this whole blogging thing.  You would think that now that I am home with a baby that I would have more time to blog.... well I have good intentions of posting on my blog each day, but some how time seems to get away from me.  So although I am a couple months late posting this, here are pictures from Ellas baby blessing.  Ella was blessed at our church in Dianella, Western Australia on July 15, 2012.  It was a very special day, and we were so blessed to have Brandon's parents there to share the day with us.  Here are some pictures from the blessing.  :) 



My sweet family

Gorup involved in the blessing circle






Thanks to all those that came!  

2 comments:

Jade said...

fail? i don't think so. you blog everything that's important! love you and that little girl! xxx

Anonymous said...

You look great, Ella is beautiful, and you all look so happy!

And beautiful blessing dress too.