Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Utah Memories

Aussie Slang of the day word is... Ranga: Red head
~Home sweet home~
From June 21st to July 14th I spent an amazing holiday back home in Utah! It was sooo great to go home and visit my wonderful family and friends. Here are some of my favorite memories from the trip :)

After traveling 30 hours straight I was greeted at the airport by my wonderful, loving family with a sign and balloons. There is no better feeling than stepping off the plane and knowing that I get to give my family a great big hug. Skype just doesn't cut it! I went and visited the Salt Lake City temple Spent time with my mums and dads. I love you!
Spent quality time with my sis, who just so happens to also be my best friend... Everyday was packed full of fun activities, such as laying by the pool, taking my nephew dog 'Sawyer' up the canyon for walks, watching episodes of obsessed, going to raging waters and shopping.

Hung out with the Reese gang.

It's always a party when the Reese family gets together. :)

Picked up my hubby from the airport :)

Had and amazing Birthday BBQ up city creek canyon, with close friends and family.

Celebrated my dads 57th Birthday!

Caught up with close friends I hadn't seen in awhile

Went to the ranch, and invented a game called 'pond swamping', where you race up the river by jumping from rock to rock (an accelirated, semi dangerious version of playing hot lava).... don't fall in or you'll get swamped!

Celebrated the 4th of July!!!!

Went to the Oakely 4th of July Rodeo.


Went on the Alpine Slide and Alpine Coaster in Park City
Spent time with my girlies, and ate at the Old Spaghetti Factory
Went and visited my old stomping grounds up at Utah State University in Logan, UT. Oh how I miss that place... and of course you miss Paige. :)
Went sailing at Rockport reservoir with captain Brandon and the Reese crew
Played with my nephew 'Sawyer' aka the cuttest puppy in the whole world
Played with my other darling nephew 'Beckham' aka the cuttest little boy in the whole world... seriously though
This little guy could entertain me for hours
That's right... I'm obsessed. Beckham you just remember who your favorite auntie is okay? haha j/k
Ashlee (I see you creeping back there)
I became a proud auntie to another beautiful niece... My dearest childhood friend Anne had her sweet little baby girl Josilyn 'Jo',while I was visiting. I got to hold her when she was only 3 days old! She is such a little sweetheart and is a perfect addition to the Aguirre family.

Can't wait for trip #2 in December!



























4 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds like you were busy while you were home in Utah. But it looks like you had tons of fun catching up with family. :)

Jordan and Heather Hart said...

Lis, I miss you so much already. I think time will really fly and then it'll be December and we'll get to see you again. I think school will definitely keep you busy enough. Love ya! Let's skype soon. (especially so Beckham can see you guys lots!!!)

Jade said...

I truly LOVE your blog... you're the funniest!!!! I'm so glad you're here! xx

P.S. Sorry for stealing her from you American girls!

Chanse and Janell said...

Looks like a good time! love your pictures. Hope all is well Lisa!! :)