I thought I would post some pictures of Ella's room. I was so excited to move into our own home, so that I could paint and decorate exactly how I wanted. Ella's room was the only one we ended up painting. For the most part we like the rest of the paint in the house, but who knows maybe down the road we will change it up. The previous owners had this room as their little boys room, and it was a
very bright blue. It took us three coats of primer, and three coats of paint to cover it up! I picked out the paint and Brandon did all the hard work, which I am grateful for.
 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
I did all the decorating and wall stencils. It was my first attempt at stenciling so I was a little nervous, but I love the way it turned out.
Soon we will be decorating another nursery. :) More to come on that later!
2 comments:
Your pregnant!!?
Ella's room looks great!
Post a Comment