Happy birthday my sweet Ella bug!!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by. It seems like just yesterday I was at the hospital holding you for the first time. Being your mommy is the most precious gift on earth. This past year has been so special watching you grow and develop. I love your sweet, shy, strong willed, independent, curious personality. You have brought so much joy into our lives, and you have taught us more than you could ever imagine. I love you with all my heart sweet baby girl.
We decided to have Ella's birthday party in Salt Lake, since most of our family and friends are there. We rented a picnic area at liberty park and turned it into a bbq b.day bash. The weather was perfect, and we all had a great time celebrating our little bug's first birthday. Thank you to all that came!
| Birthday girl |
| I love my family :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment