Tuesday, October 9, 2012

4 months old!

Our little girl is 4 1/2 months old.  I can't believe it!!! She is growing so fast.  I love this little bug so much.  My love for her grows more and more each day.  I love being a mom!
  • I haven't weighed her recently but my guess would be around 16 lbs.  I'm pretty sure she is still in the 75th percentile for height and weight.
  • Loves to play and grab things
  • Laughs when you tickle her back
  • Has the sweatiest feet (seriously is this normal? haha)
  • Started eating rice cereal (the doctor recommended starting her on solids early because of her reflux.  Since it is a thicker consistency it will help her from spitting it up).  
  • Doesn't like to be swaddled anymore
  • #1 drooler
  • Consistently rolls on her side, and can roll on her stomach with a little help (she tends to get her arm stuck underneath her when she does it herself)
  • Little chatterbox, constantly cooing 
  • Sleeps in her crib at night
  • Eats every 4 hours during the day 
  • Wakes up one to two times at night still to eat
  • Loves to be outside 
  • Wakes up every morning at 6:00 am.  No sleeping in with this little munchkin
  • Possibly an early teether.. she looks like she has a tooth coming in and has been extra fussy the past couple days
  • First night sleeping in her crib

First time eating rice cereal 
 
picnic at the park
October 1 was a public holiday (can't remember what holiday it was... they have a lot of public holidays in Australia), so a group of us went to the park for a picnic.  It is starting to feel like summer! Yay! It was 90 degrees so we were hoping to go to the beach after for a swim... but it ended up being pretty windy, so we decided not to.  How cute does Ella look in her swimsuit and hat though?  I am such a sucker for babies in hats.  I think they look so adorable.