Beckham Christopher Hart is finally here! He was born on January 25, 2010 at 6:59 am. He is 5 pounds 1 ounce... just a tiny little bean.

Okay I might be a little biased, but
seriously I think he is the cutest baby ever! Look at that precious face. It doesn't get any more perfect.

I am so thrilled to be an aunt. I love him so much! He just makes my heart melt. I can't even imagine what it will be like when I have my own kids... I am so happy for Jordan and Heather and for their new addition to the family. :)
3 comments:
He is beautiful and someday you will make an amazing mother!
Lis, you are so adorable and the best aunt ever! I cannot wait for ypu to be a mom. you will make an amazing mother!!!
Hey Lisa, I randomly came across your blog. Your little nephew is super cute. :)
Post a Comment